At-home preparation (complete as soon before departure as you can):
1. Chop the chicken breasts into 1-inch squares/chunks. Strive for consistency in size so they cook as evenly as possible.
2. Add all the marinade ingredients and chicken chunks in a large and tight-sealing Ziploc bag. Tightly seal it and ensure there are no leaks. Move the chicken around so that the marinade evenly coats each piece of chicken. (Note: we recommend double bagging this to add extra piece of mind that no raw chicken will leak into your cooler if the bag gets punctured.)
At the campsite:
3. Add all of the marinaded chicken pieces onto the Coghlan's Skewers.
4. Place the Coghlan's Camp Grill over coals from the campfire. Gently lay the chicken skewers across the grill. Let cook for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165°F. Rotate the skewers every 5 minutes to ensure all sides are cooked evenly
5. Dice your tomato, cucumber and red onion into small chunks
6. Add your naan bread to the grill to heat up (just for 1-2 minutes). You don't want it to crisp up; you only want to heat it up.
7. Place the heated-up nann bread on your plate, carefully remove the chicken from the skewer (the skewer will be hot, so an oven mitt is highly recommended), and add it to the naan.
8. Add your vegetable toppings, and tzatziki dip
9. Roll the naan bread to make a wrap, and enjoy!